Adding and Removing users is performed through the Environment Details screen. Click on the environment name from the emdash homepage to enter the environment details.
Each of the headings is collapsible. The above screen print shows the Users section expanded. You see a list of all users allocated to the environment.
To add a user, click on Assign User to get this screen:
- Select the user from drop down
- Environment will be pre-populated
- Then select Add Role
- In 99% of cases, use Endur as the Application and Normal as the role.
- Selecting Administrator allocates the user into the Administrator Security Group within Endur.
To remove access for a user
- Click on Edit next to the user from the environment details screen
- Then select Delete against the role you want to remove.
Then click Save.
Editing a User to make them a delegate
If you want to edit an existing user, to grant Delegate permissions, you need to remove the user from the environment and then add them in again - selecting the Delegate User checkbox as above.