Support tickets will be acknowledged within the timescales associated with the following priorities.
- P1 – defined as serious issue affecting the business. Acknowledged within 2 hours
- Target resolution: ASAP and escalated to be worked on outside of support hours
- P2 – defined as an issue which is preventing successful deployment of code and/or environment refresh. Acknowledged within 2 hours
- Target resolution: ASAP (within support hours)
- P3 – minor defect. Acknowledged within 4 hours
- Target resolution: To be agreed depending on the request.
Enhancement requests will be treated separately outside of the above ticket priorities. Target delivery timescales will be agreed between CwJ and the Customer for each request.